Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Claire's first year, month by month

One of the best things I have done (and I can't take credit for it, I saw it somewhere else) was take a picture of the kids each month throughout their first year of life.  I love watching them grow and seeing the subtle changes from one picture to the next.  They start off propped up against the couch cushions, suddenly they are sitting more upright and smiling, and before I know it, they are trying to grab the little sign I made to mark the month.  I'm always amazed by the amount of changes a little baby goes through from birth through their first birthday.  Seeing it progress from one picture to the next is so much fun! Here is Claire's first year:

 January 11, 2007

























-

No comments:

Post a Comment